Account verification error

Ilze3
Level 1
Riga, Latvia

Account verification error

Hey Airbnb!

I have one more problem that does not allow for me to work completely in Airbnb.

When I open my inbox (working from computer) i see all senders and the beginning of each mail, and when i try to open one of these mails, it sends me to dashboard and shows an error with text " Ilze is temporarily unavailable until they complete our account verification process. This is a standard procedure that helps us maintain a positive experience within the Airbnb community. "

My verification is done completely. Some guests try to book and they get the same error message. I can check mail only from phone.

Can you please check and advise what is the problem here and how can it be solved? Please check the below image:

Untitled.jpg

3 Replies 3
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

I cannot access your profile - it seems to have been taken down.

An12
Level 1
Des Moines, IA

i am having the same issue. anyone at airbnb can get my account fixed asap?

G16
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

i have the same issue- 

my account was hacked 1 year ago- but they re set my password. it took them a few months to do this .. and i travelled to 5 countries and air bnb missed out on my business!

After the account was reset i was able to send and recieve messages-- then it stopped working with the same verification error 

i called them 2 weeks ago and every other day to find out if it can be solved because i need to travel soon- 

some call operators i speak to say the account is fine, others say yes there is a technical issue,, and it has been forwarded to the tech team. but they cant give me any eta- 

judging from my previous experience of when the account was hacked i will have to wait 3 months !

so air bnb have missed out of my business 6 times now and i had to pay a high premium at a hotel. 

the alternative is to make a new profile-