A day before a Guest check-in, is blocked

Risa5
Level 1
Shinjuku, Japan

A day before a Guest check-in, is blocked

Dear All,

Hope someone can help on this.

I have attached 2 files here for your reference.

1st File is to show THE REAL BOOKING from guests

2nd File is to show what the potential guests would see when they view the listing

It shows inconsintency between the two files. using two examples below :

1. Jan 17, 18 is the dates booked by the guest and Jan 16 is still open for booking, however from the listing viewers what they see is 16 is blocked

2. Jan 27 to 31st are booked and Jan 26 is still open. However somehow 26th is shown as blocked from the viewers perspective.

I didn't block those dates intentionally of course. Please can anyone advise ? Thanks in advance!

RealBooking.png

WhatPeopleSee.png

3 Replies 3
Raffaele-and-Astrid0
Level 10
Coogee, Australia

Hi @Risa5

everything looks normal, the the day before is blocked because can be used for checkout only.

cheers Raf

Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Risa5,

You have set a two night minimun stay.

So the 16th and the 26th will be blocked for guests as you have guests staying on the 17th and the 27th.

No one can check in on the 16th as you say they have to stay two nights but the 17th is booked.

The same applise for the 26th as the 27th is booked.

@Raffaele-and-Astrid0if "preparation time" is set to "none" a guest can check in on the same day as a previous guest checks out. I operate this way.

Steve.

Hi @Risa5 @Steve143

Risa, I just  checked form the website and App and everything is open, 16 and 26 january, but maybe because you switched on 1 night minim stay just before. 🙂

Screen Shot 2017-01-08 at 16.27.06.png

@Steve143 before she had 2 nights minimum stay, so is were normal that those day was off from guest prospective.

anyway now is ok, good hosting to everyone. 😉

Cheers Raf