10% special offer period on calendar (suggested by Airbnb)

Vera61
Level 2
Lithia, FL

10% special offer period on calendar (suggested by Airbnb)

We accidently deleted the 10% off special from our calendar, instead of extending the time period. Is there any way to put it back in?

3 Replies 3
Charlotte105
Level 1
Bristol, United Kingdom

I also have a query about this - I wanted to put this on for the whole of January but it only did it for one day in January and I can't work out how to find it again as it was something that just flashed up by my calendar and I had never seen it before.

Amir-and-Ulana0
Level 1
Oakville, Canada

I'm also interested in this functionality.  Can I create my own special offers (discount % for last minute bookings when vacant) or is it only AirBnB that automatically suggests it in certain cases?

Julie1076
Level 3
Victoria, Canada

@Vera61 If you clicked accept to the special offer airbnb will send you an email telling you this. Within the email is a link to the calendar where you can find and remove the special offerScreen Shot 2018-08-07 at 2.12.42 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-08-07 at 2.15.02 PM.png

@Amir-and-Ulana0 @Charlotte105 Special offers are only offered by AirBNB occasionally. They are not configurable and there is no way to create your own unless it offers it to you on the calendar. Once a special offer has been rejected it will not come back, just keep checking back on the calendar for new ones. AirBNB seems to offer it when there is a gap in your booking dates, or when someone cancels a certain date, or when people are viewing a listing for a certain date but not pulling the trigger to book. Those are the theories at least.