Unable to scroll with listing pages

Cleona0
Level 2
Sydney, Australia

Unable to scroll with listing pages

Last week I finally spoke on the phone with an Airbnb rep.

He told me that my scrolling problem on the PRICING page was due to the fact that I had an 'old version' of the website and that they would update it.

It's still the same!?

I can't scroll to change any page.

Why can't I just call Airbnb directly when I have a problem?

5 Replies 5
Helga0
Level 10
Quimper, France

@Cleona0, parts of the website reverted to older versions a few days ago. That means an ungoing problem and probably your browser can't handle contradictory informations from older and newer style sheets. 

Airbnb help desk could not help you with that. 

But you can try to use the arrow keys of your keyboard, that should at least get you up and down. 

I use a trackpad and had not even noticeed before your post, that the sidebar was gone. 

Unable to scroll either. Nothing suggested helped (cache, different browser etc). Please advise asap AirBnb.

Airbnb rep on the phone told me that I had the 'Old version of website'.

3 weeks later and they have done nothing about it as the same problem continues.

Changed browser, cache etc.

As Airbnb grow host service becomes almost non-existant!

Please give me the 'NEW' version of the website as surely not everyone is stuck with an anitquated version?

Arrow keys do not work for me.

I have had the same problem. I found a partial solution. I will shrink the screen using CONTROL "-"

This way I can see items that are lower down, however, it also makes the print smaller. For instance, if I need to edit the "description" of my listing I can now edit the "guest access" section. I can not edit below that. If I shrink the screen more than I can kind of see the info below but it is too small to read.