Payout not 'pending', nor have I been paid

Payout not 'pending', nor have I been paid

My guests checked in Saturday December 10.  Usually the payout is pending on my transaction history the day they check in.  On this occasion it's not 'pending' and I have no advice as to when I will be paid.  I can't find any way to contact AirBNB directly.  Thanks for any information/help.

51 Replies 51

Sonja, try Twitter!

I went public, on twitter. @Airbnbhelp + @Airbnb3 + #airbnb and I got paid in a week after.

Brenda53
Level 2
Milw, WI

I'm been having the same problem since 12/17.  When I told the guest that I hadn't been paid, she said I was lying and harassing her because she can see that it was taken out of her account.  I have been told daily by Airbnb that they are holding at least $1100 and waiting for the balance to be paid by the guest (should be around $1200).  I asked if a partial could be sent and was told that it's in the correct place -- in collections.  I've been calling for three weeks.  Airbnb was good with helping me get rid of the guest (who violated house rules by having a pet and additional people staying with her).

Sonja60
Level 2
Calvinia, South Africa

i have been waiting for 2 months now.... no payment... starting to believe this is one big scam. i closed my rooms to solve the matter. this morning another booking. im on my way to get legal support as this is the most unreliable customer care i have ever had. what should i do..just carry on booking people into my guesthouse and not being paid for it????? please solve this matter urgently. 

Sonja60
Level 2
Calvinia, South Africa

this is the worse experience ever. no assistance no payment. will have to take legal action. waisting my time..hours and hours to try and figure out how i can contact airbnb for support. nothing. believing this is a scam. will take serious measures if problem is not resolved soon.

I did what Rochelle says: I went public, on twitter. @Airbnbhelp + @Airbnb + #airbnb and I got paid in a week after.

good luck to you all

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks for letting us know how you got in touch with Airbnb @Isabelle240! It's really helpful for others who are maybe in the same situation 🙂

Malcolm27
Level 2
New York, United States

I have not been payout for 20 days now I call I email and no one help you one of the worst experiences of my life