Meal of Champions?....

Meal of Champions?....

If you include or decide to cook for your guests I am curious to know what is your go to awesome dish that you are proud of? Any takers?

67 Replies 67
David-and-Fiona0
Level 10
Panglao, Philippines

I offer 4 menu choices. If you check my listing I have photos and menu.

EXAMPLE

Do you feel like dining in?

We realise guests have sometimes had a big day and don’t feel like heading out for dinner. If you would like to eat in we offer the following menu options.

1. PAELLA

Entrée: Trio of Dips

Main: Seafood & Chicken Paella

Dessert: Dessert of the day

1. TAGINE

Entrée: Trio of Dips

Main: Chicken Tagine

1. SEAFOOD BBQ

Entrée: Sautéed garlic shellfish

Main:          A selection of local seafood grilled and served with dipping sauces

1. GOURMET PIZZA

Entrée: Pumpkin Soup and Blue Cheese

Main: Gourmet Pizza (toppings seasonal, vegetarian available)

Please give us at least 6 hours notice if you would like to dine in.

P 2,000 for 2

Beer P50 Wine P600 (Bottle) or you are welcome to BYO

@David-and-Fiona0 what time is dinner? I want the paella!!

For you we are open 24/7 Clare! : )

paella.jpeg

Wow!

seafood meal.jpeg

Tajine.jpeg

Oh thats just beautiful! We havent got to host anyone yet so just trying to get ideas and inspirations. We are in North Carolina and the hubby does smoke some mean BBQ so we may have to go that route 🙂

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Wow @David-and-Fiona0, these look delicious. Which dish is the most popular with your guests?

BBQ @John-And-Jessica0 sounds great, I am a big fan - you will have to let us know when you start cooking how it goes.

I don't have the best luck with the weather when I BBQ, several time it has begun to rain, so it turns into extreme BBQ-ing..but still great fun and tasty! 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

If you do a boil..I'll show up.

Gary haupt

I am just curious - how does that meal price compare with your room rate?

When I convert P2000 it looks quite expensive to me, but I have not decided what I think an appropriate charge for me would be

Nina36
Level 2
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Oh my goodness,,, I am saving your place in mu wishlist... never been to Panglao, if we do, we sure will be there right in front of that Paella!

Lovely... And here I was thinking I stepped up my game but I purchasing orange juice and champagne for the guests to make their own
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Love this post @John-And-Jessica0, thanks so much for starting this thread. It would be great to hear what your favorite dish is to cook for your guests?

@David-and-Fiona0, your menu sounds amazing. I have to agree with @Clare0 , I am a huge seafood fan so paella or seafood BBQ all the way! 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.