Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,782 Replies 5,782
Jose-Armando0
Level 1
Tecate, Mexico

💖

Joy300
Level 1
New York, United States

Hi, I'm Joy. I've just become a Superhost. I'm not sure what benefits I'll have by being a Superhost. I'd love to ask other questions that I have for this community. Thank you. 

Thank you so much for giving super host to me.  We will Try to do it better for or our Customers .❤

Rodrigo505
Level 1
Curitiba, Brazil

Thank you! I still have a lot to do with this company!

Annette167
Level 2
Western Cape, South Africa

Thank you @Airbnb2. 2nd one in the bag! 

Elvira105
Level 2
Dominican Republic

Wow! A Greta surprise!

Clemencia6
Level 1
Bogota, Colombia

I am so happy I was appointed as  super-host by airbandb!!! and also to be part of this Cosmopolitan Community because I can see that we are people from all over the world 

Thermo0
Level 2
Malacca, Malaysia

Thanks to Airbnb, is a big pleasure to have you as a very best platform

Jaswan-Inn0
Level 2
Central Java, Indonesia

Thank God for this blessing...another opportunity to show the hospitality in the area where I live nearby  UNESCO world heritage, BOROBUDUR temple. It has been so wonderful meeting New different people from all over the world and making a nice conversation in unforgettable experiences at Jaswan Inn Borobudur. 

Thank you My Guests and Thank You Airbnb for your valuable supports.

Best wishes from BOROBUDUR

Andreas

Leo99
Level 2
Hanoi, Vietnam

Keep it rolling with 6 times in a row 😍

If you happen to be in Hanoi any time, please let me know 🙌🏻

2F9DA62F-3F9D-43F1-80EA-E9FE15C7C9BB.jpeg

thank you Air bnb for rcognizing our effort in making our guest comfortable and making their stay a pleasant and.memorable one.Cheers!

Mary-Joan1
Level 2
Calabogie, Canada

Thank you so much!  I love being a host and have met so many online guests because I leave before they arrive to give them privacy.  I am encouraged to maintain this status and will continue to improve my guests’ experience!

Alexia90
Level 1
Larnaca, Cyprus

Hi all! so happy to join the superhost club! Greetings from sunny Cyprus!

Luigi208
Level 2
Salerno, Italy

sono molto contento , superhost confermato e sempre più stimolato a far bene , accogliere sempre al meglio i miei ospiti e avere ancora tante soddisfazioni ! questo è l'obiettivo

Ermanna1
Level 2
Bologna, Italy

Thank you very much for this award. I'm always trying to be the better host possible!