Fenced yard

Answered!
Julie4918
Level 3
Providence, RI

Fenced yard

Hi, I'm looking for options when traveling with my dogs. One of the necessities is a fenced yard. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a way to filter for pet-friendly homes with fully fenced yards. I'm looking broadly in New England at the moment. Any advice?

1 Best Answer

Please let users filter Airbnbs for fenced yards, to allow people with pets and children to find the right stay for them. Having a fenced yard is a requirement for some people. The only alternative is to manually search through Google for "site:airbnb.com fenced yard [location]", then manually open each page and see if it's available.

As another commenter said, filtering for a fenced yard seems at least as useful as filtering for grand pianos and windfalls.

View Best Answer in original post

17 Replies 17

Please let users filter Airbnbs for fenced yards, to allow people with pets and children to find the right stay for them. Having a fenced yard is a requirement for some people. The only alternative is to manually search through Google for "site:airbnb.com fenced yard [location]", then manually open each page and see if it's available.

As another commenter said, filtering for a fenced yard seems at least as useful as filtering for grand pianos and windfalls.

Umm people who say “useful as filtering for grand pianos” don’t have dogs or children. This is possibly the #1 thing I look for when searching. It is ignorant to think people don’t want this as a search option.

How is this still not possible?! Thanks for posting the workaround. That has been helpful!!