Davenport, Florida new host

Djunda0
Level 2
Bear, DE

Davenport, Florida new host

Hello, I am new to owning my first STR in Davenpo, Flory. I am still in the setup process. Is there anyone in Polk county that can share permit requirements for 1 STR. 

my other question is the neighborhood has a strict HOA to bring trash cans to curb on trash day and remove from curb the next day. I don't know how I can get my trash can put out and back away.  Has anyone had this problem and any suggestions? 

thank you. 

13 Replies 13
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

You can find the STR regulations for your area on your local government website. @Djunda0 

You can use a service that will put out and collect your rubbish.

Does your HOA allow STRs?

Yes, my HOA allows STR. 

Deb216
Level 10
Newport, RI

@Djunda0,

Re: garbage pickup.

I'm not in your area but my garbage pickup contractor offers to walk up my driveway to retrieve my garage bin, then return it to its spot...for an extra $5 fee monthly. Well worth the stress in my opinion. Ask your HOA president for the name & contact # for the neighborhood garbage contractor, if you don't have it.  I bet the contractor will be happy to help.

Thank you so much ! 

Angelica228
Level 2
New York, NY

@Djunda0 hi, I am looking for information about the requirements to do airbnb in davenport if you have some information please share please.  

Hello @Angelica228 , I am just getting started and hope to launch in a few weeks. I have what is required for Polk county.  Did you purchase a property?

• Polk County Class B Business Tax Receipt
  • Polk County Tourist Development Tax Account Registration
  • Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR) Vacation Rental License - Condo OR Dwelling
  • Florida Department of Revenue Certificate of Registration

Hi yes, I just bought my property, I put my property in the hands of a company that manages it but I really want to do it myself, but I don't know where the permits are obtained and what exactly I need. My house is in the enclave champion gates this It's my number in case you want to call me ** thank you very much

**[Contact details removed -  Community Center Guidelines]

@Djunda0 where can I get all those requirements ** I live in NYC 

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Djunda0 @Angelica228  , I'm so delighted to see you both connecting and helping Angelica to navigate through her questions.

Unfortunately @Angelica228  I had to remove your phone number since we refrain from allowing members to share their email addresses or contact information publicly as per the  Community Center Guidelines due to safety concerns,

I would recommend you share your contact information with each other by going into the other person's profile and clicking on the send message button, in order to keep your personal details safe. Hope this tip helps! 🌻

Bhumika_0-1713907669104.png

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

so sorry I dint know that I can not share my phone number I am so desesperate trying to find help whit my question. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

No problem @Angelica228 ! You can connect with @Djunda0 through our direct message function. To send a direct message to @Djunda0 , you can either click on his profile picture or profile name, and then click on the "send message" button. Through direct message, you'll be able to further exchange your contact details with eachother 🌻.  Hope your concerns resolve soon.

Bhumika_0-1713908496915.png

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

I am trying to get numbers to call and website where I can get my licenses to do Airbnb in the state of Florida, if we cannot share this information how are you going to help me? If you read my question, that's about getting the information to obtain permits to pay taxes, etc.

@Djunda0 Hi yes, I just bought my property, I put my property in the hands of a company that manages it but I really want to do it myself, but I don't know where the permits are obtained and what exactly I need. My house is in the enclave champion gates davenport