Small village house hosting

Small village house hosting

Hello to all,

I am considering to became a host in Airbnb. However, I want first to do my homework and do little research. I have small house on distance village. The village itself, is not something impressive. However it is on mountine side. And it is accessible by car. Has all electricity, and civilization. Just not too much poeple (couple of hundred).

Though, it will be good for guests to connect themself with nature and have walk around mountine side. It is possition in area which provide fun things to do. In 1 hour drive by car, there is the great medeterian sea, in 40 min driving we have ski resort to visit, 10 min driving and there is spa resorts (with mineral water), 15 min driving and there is middle size town.

So, the side suggest really good experience, but it will require some driving. So, I am thinking what kind of guests will willing to stay and visit the place. For instance is it going to be more like couples and small number of poeple (2 or 3) or it will be more like families, with childrens?

Any suggestions and ideas will be helpfull. Just to let me know from some other hosts with house on distance villages will be very helpfull.

Thanks in advance
Best

3 Replies 3
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Veselin3  Could you share what country you are in?

@Linda108 Bulgaria... East Europe... close to Greece border

@Veselin3  Bulgaria is a wonderful country!  In general you will find that there will be two types of travelers - those who will seek the solitude and comfort of a place that is away from large cities and those who might be traveling through your area on their way to another destination.  The pricing for your listing should allow for single night bookings and also give discounts for weekly and monthly booking.  Look at other listings in your area for some ideas about pricing.