unable to leave a review

Vladimir3
Level 1
Birmingham, United Kingdom

unable to leave a review

I had a guest stay for 2 nights, left yesterday, but I can see a way of reviewing them. This is my first guest for a while, all others I could review but not this one. Nothing in the Alerts or the Reviews tabs. I've googled it and looked in all the usual places, there just doesn't seem to be anyway of me reviewing them. Has anyone had this problem? 

59 Replies 59
Lea-And-Muriel0
Level 2
Tulum, Mexico

The same thing has happened to me. We have never had trouble with writing a review until now. This is not acceptable. I will keep looking and will post if I find a way; please do the same.

Thanks,

Lea

Jonathan33
Level 1
Oslo, Norway

Me too. This function appears to be broken.

Grace-and-Alex0
Level 1
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

You're not alone. We also don't seem to be able to review or receive reviews. I hope Airbnb can reinitiate the review process for all pending reviews since a few days ago.

Myrna1
Level 1
Pittsburgh, PA

I just had a guest check out who was here for 5 days and was a great guest. I'd love to leave her a review, but am also unable to do so. Has the problem been resolved for you or are you still unable to leave reviews?)

I also cannot write one and I am unable to even see the latest trip I took. It is unacceptable.

Marina38
Level 2
Larnaca, Cyprus

The same problem here - my guest has contacted me through Airbnb saying that he wanted to leave a positive review but was not able to and was told by Airbnb that the host should request a review!  Had many guests before and it never happened before - strange indeed... Tried to leave my review for the same guest after that and was not able to do it (went to Reviews, Your past reviews..). Any suggestions on how to solve this issue?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello everyone,

There are several thread on review notifications here in the Community Center, so it is a popular discussion. I have been passing this on to our Tech Team and they are looking into it, but I believe hosts are still receiving the notifications they are just taking slightly longer than expected to arrive. Hopefully you will receive yours soon.

Do let us know. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

I am not able to leave a review. I'm not able to contact Airbnb. Very frustrating !

Ok. So I'm not the only going crazy! I've been looking around my app line crazy trying to find a spot for reviews. Wasting my time obviously.
Hopefully it'll "appear" soon.
Thanks

Hello, my guests left on the 28th of March and now is the 30th. Still did not receive the notification and can not review. How long does it take, before I can review my guests and they can review us? Thank you, Ross

Carol375
Level 2
Huntly, United Kingdom

Same here I have tried everything possible and it is very time consuming, it used to be so easy. 

Lizzie,

Please post the thread's URL here, I couldn't find it on the community center search engine.

The best,

Carol

Gemma29
Level 1
Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom

I am I able to leave a review! Please help!

Unfortunately Lizzie we are not receiving review notifications either