Unfortunately, we were not able to authorize your account.

Diane1
Level 1
Gulfport, Florida, United States

Unfortunately, we were not able to authorize your account.

I've been with AIR for over a year. The last few days, it won't let me sign into my account through FB... the error message in title is what keeps popping up. Help!

102 Replies 102
Michelle160
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

I am also getting the message, but I am able to log in with my facebook account and access all saved places, etc.

Bridgette2
Level 1
Grandview Heights, OH

I get the same error message, however, it still signs me in somehow. I'm able to access my account just fine, but I have that error message hanging on the top of the page still.

Trisha7
Level 1
Singapore

whats the respond from airbnb, i have this problem as well

Mariana60
Level 2
Barcelona, Spain

I dont understand what this means, but every time i try to get in in airbnb  webpage on the computer , i log in and this message appear, then doesnt, and i also cant find my own add of the room  if i search as a guest

Mariana60
Level 2
Barcelona, Spain

happened to me also.. an no response about why is that... and then desappear the green bar... im kind of loosing my mind.. wit this .. because also i have a listing advice.. that said is listed.. but if i try to search it as a guest.. i cant find it... i dont know if bot ussues would be related !somebody  heeelp

Christin5
Level 1
Vonore, TN

I am getting this error message also and have been trying a couple days now. 

Furhān0
Level 1
Islamabad, Pakistan

Same issue here! Have been trying for months. 

Ashish7
Level 1
Seattle, WA

I am also experiencing this issue every time I log in

Me too. I have reached out to the support team 3 times without a response.

Jesse-Hoang0
Level 1
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

I also have this problem for quite a while but I haven't been using airbnb much lately so I didn't pay any more attention, until today I try again and still this message appear. Has anyone been answered properly?

Michael941
Level 1
Oxford, MS

I've had three successful long term stays on another account when I was staying with a friend.  I called the hotline and they were NOT helpful.  I am very upset with the quality and service that I have come to expect from airbnb. 

Jennie27
Level 2
Carthage, NY

What does this mean???

Markus81
Level 1
Kajaani, Finland

The same issue here too. Every time when I log in with FB it gives me the error that unfortunately we were not able to authorize your account but I could log in still though..

I get the same message whenever I log in with Facebook. What gives? Has customer service given a response to this?

Luis282
Level 2
Mexico City, Mexico

same problem here