Twelfth tip for great guests review. It really works!

Blagoje0
Level 10
Split, Croatia

Twelfth tip for great guests review. It really works!

Each host welcomes guests in their own way and want their guests feel really welcome. And that's great!

Here I have written easy to use tip you can welcome your guests.
Buy a balloon filled with helium and tie a ribbon to the balloon. Let balloon fly to the ceiling. On the other end of the ribbon tie a card. You could put a personal touch by writing to the card something like "Welcome to Miami John and Mary! Do not forget the sunscreen while you enjoy the sandy beach!" or "Welcome to Split John and Mary! Visit the statue of Gregory of Nin. Legend says if you make a wish and touch the toe of the statue, the wish will come true!"
As New Year is coming soon you can write to your New Year's guests something funny like "Welcome to London, John and Mary! Just to inform you, all my previous guests who have stayed at my place on New Year's Eve, all their wishes came true in the next year. :)"  

Just write what best suits your location and listing with that personal touch. Guests will be really surprised with that unexpected flying welcome.

Try it and see:). 

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Hosts/Eight-tip-for-great-guests-review-It-really-works/m-p/241944#M...

4 Replies 4
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

We are all different and I would actually consider that tacky and wtf.

Amy38
Level 10
Nashville, TN

A bit sentimental, silly but cute...since I greet all guests, not very useful. Most Americans would like it.

Blagoje0
Level 10
Split, Croatia

I wrote eleven other tips here and so far this "baloon tip" led to the best guests reactions. And @Amy38, yes my American guests also like it. But @Marit-Anne0 as you said, we are all different, so if you decide to visit my place in Split no baloon for you :).

@Blagoje0

lol - a bottle of wine would do - any time 😉  I know there are some decent ones ....