Second tip for great guests review. It really works!

Blagoje0
Level 10
Split, Croatia

Second tip for great guests review. It really works!

My guests, upon check out,  leaving the keys in the apartment and then message me that they are gone. After I come to the apartment, if it is reasonably clean, I send them a message something like "Thank you for leaveing the apartment so clean. I really appreciate it very much!" They respond to the message almost immediately. Something like...they always leave apartmen clean....it was clean so we left it the same way...but point is that guests loves to see that you notice it and they feel better. And do leave a better review! Try it and see:). 

3 Replies 3
Jiw0
Level 10
Chiang Mai, Thailand

I do that too. 🙂

And if at all possible I'll meet them on check-out (maybe even drop them off somewhere) and I will make a point to say what great guests they were.   

That's also good to get feedback, both on the things around town they enjoyed, but also if they had any difficulties in our place. Once they've told you something in person there is less need to state it again in the review.

I might even flat-out tell them I'll leave a 5 star review for them, and if I have the feeling that they had a good time generally then I may specifcially ask them to put in a review.

After hearing that, very few people will put anything less than 5 stars. 

In general I'm not thrilled with the way the review system works, but you have to make the best of it with the main goal being getting good reviews. 

@Jiw0Great hosting!

Anisha0
Level 3
Mumbai, India

Nice tip! I shall use this. Thank you 🙂