What Hosts are saying

Hi, So what do I do when I hosted someone that I consider not a good guest? He was messy, drank way too much and brought his son without letting me know ahead of time, then left him with me almost like an assumption of baby sitting? Should I write an hone... Latest reply by City-Limits-Ranch0
    My house has central air conditioning and is located in Philadelphia. The Spring weather is just beginning to warm up (it is late April), and at this time, with temperatures in the 70s during the day and 60s at night, I do not turn on my central air condi... Latest reply by Zacharias0
    Guest requested a second alteration to a booking, which I approved - but it the transaction did not appear, nor did the booking change and guest is still schedueld to arrive today.. We aren't sure how to proceed.. Latest reply by Brooke34
    Hello, I have problem with alter reservation, have no idea at all on how it works for host. i have to alter a resevation for my guest who stayed for 2 nights already at my house, original reservation is 6 nights but because of some reason she wants to can... Latest reply by Anita34
    Hi Airbnb I am currently an Airbnb Host and I referred a friend to become a host himself 2 weeks ago which he has done.Unfortunately he didn’t click on the referral link. Is there any way I can add him as a recruited host and receive the referral funds. T... Latest reply by Donna175
    Hello, I recently received a request for an 80 day stay by a guest who just opened their account in April 2017. This seems a bit suspicious so I was hoping for some insight/suggestions here. Thanks! Latest reply by City-Limits-Ranch0
    Hello,Does anyone know if my guest will know if I change my review? She has not done her review yet, so I'm pretty sure I can still change mine. I said in my review that she would be welcome back anytime. But now that she's threatening a horrible review i... Latest reply by Robyn23