What Hosts are saying

I am having dry runs of trying to book my rooms out of my FIVE listings and only TWO appear out of 7 pages. I have tried many combinations of booking in Fetcham specificaly to see if they would come up and still not!! It is extremely upseting as I have ... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hi to all hosts and guests of Airbnb, As Damir is in Rotterdam we are a group in Amsterdam, called "Hospitality in Amsterdam". We are open for the community but also like to get in touch with all the members of our group. You are from all over the world a... Latest reply by Rob86
    Has anyone ever used this Vaultlocks electronic lockbox for their guest? Picked one up last week, looks pretty simple and codes work. Any feedback experiences? Vaultlockspm.com
    I have been using this very simple calendar function for a couple of years and I thought I would share. Holidays are the few calendar days of the year that us as hosts have our highest income potential , so why not maximize our income?.What I do is block ... Latest reply by Rubén16
    Last Autumn we hosted a Chinese couple from Shanghai who stayed for four nights.One morning after exhanging a few emails I came out of my man cave and went over and sat in the garden with Chang pu and we shared a cup of tea and we talked. He told me, in C... Latest reply by Robin4
    • IMG20181117200249.jpg
    The “bot” strikes again, but Airbnb recognises the mistake and rightfully corrects it. I just thought I would bring this to the attention of us, who do complain quite often about THE BOT! The Airbnb computer generating notifications “BOT” struck again, a... Latest reply by Cathie19
    • 2760477A-684E-4733-A2AA-AED381B8057B.jpeg
    hi all so, i charge £5 cleaning fee for each reservation regardless how long they stay as per my decription there is £20 cleaning fee applied for stays over a week. I had a guest who stayed over a week, I requested the additonal £20 to be paid. He is sayi... Latest reply by Paul1255
    Hello All! My name is Josh and I work with Hidden Gems Rentals LLC and we’d like to manage your property! We are available across the DFW area from Fort Worth, TX to Plano, TX.Our co-hosting services include:· Manage Airbnb bookings calendar· ...