What Hosts are saying

Hello, I've just noticed that there's been a change in the Airbnb system, which means there's no temporary encrypted email for guests showing. We always used that to send our Personal Recommendations to our city, as well as tips and detailed instructions... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi guys, In case you are looking for a short term rental property manager in Bucharest, please reach out to me. I would be more than happy to collaborate with you. Kind regards,Flaviu 0726219466Skype: d_flaviuemail: flaviu.dumitrascu@gmail.com
    So we are travelling to Europe in a few months and want to stay in as many airbnbs as possible. As a host I have over 300 reviews but no reviews as a guest. (Too busy running our own Airbnb to go anywhere for the last 3 years!)Will I be able to book place... Latest reply by Linda108
    I'm an Airbnb superhost who discovered, via an Instagram story, that the man I rented to wasn't staying in my house—instead, it was a group of 20-somethings having a small party. I'm now writing a story for the NY Times about Airbnb guests that are up to ... Latest reply by Susan17
    I am a super host in new zealand. I have been renting a room in my apartment for a couple of years on Airbnb. Love it. Meeting folks, never a problem. Two weeks ago I was diagnosed with cancer and treatment needed to start immediately. I contacted Airbnb ... Latest reply by Gordon0