Sending documents to guests

AlanandCatherine0
Level 2
Barcelona, Spain

Sending documents to guests

Hello,

I've just noticed that there's been a change in the Airbnb system, which means there's no temporary encrypted email for guests showing.  We always used that to send our Personal Recommendations to our city, as well as tips and detailed instructions on how to get to our home.   Any tips on how to send those documents now to guests?  They're pdf files and I'd prefer it to be as guest-friendly as possible.  The system worked perfectly before and I only used the email once to send the documents and even copied the same email message into the Airbnb system to keep everything together.   I don't particularly want to ask guests for a personal email to send the documents, but I've just done that to two new bookings to get things moving.  Thanks in advance!

Catherine

1 Reply 1
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@AlanandCatherine0,

You can also store the files on the Internet (private website or public space). Then you only have to sent the guests the URL, so the Airbnb message system can do the job (only for guests with a confirmed reservation, otherwise link will be blocked).

(Maybe Airbnb could provide an upload-facility to hosts in future, so each host having a personal "vault" with frequently used documents + easy URL to it)

Best regards,

Emiel