What Hosts are saying

Here in Phuket, Thailand it's 40 degrees at 11am this morning I go round to my villa to water the garden we have guest at the moment from Russia they are ok and clean but they are sat indoors with all the doors and windows closed.We are surrounded by the ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello Community. I am at a moral delima. I have a guest that checked out 1.5 hours after checking in. She came by bus, and missed the town she was supposed to get off. She says it was the drivers fault for not telling her to get off at the correct stop... Latest reply by Lee120
    Hi all,I'm a new host. We have blocked a few dates for personal reasons. I just received a reservation request which overlaps our blocked dates. Their departure date overlaps our first blocked day. Any ideas what we can do? Should we accept but let t... Latest reply by Catherine1442
    I would like to install a camera in the inside entry area to see who is coming in and out. Any suggestions for an inexpensive solution? My niece suggested YI Home. Thanks.
    I don't know if this question is already out there as there were over 3,000 already started. I just wondered who of you have your listing at other sites, if you do, do you have any problems with that, and if you find it's a full time job making sure you ... Latest reply by Wende2
    I've been an AirBnb host for almost 4 years and i am currenttly experiencing delayed in AirBnb pay out for the entire montth of Feb. 2019 Why is this happening? Latest reply by Toby16
    PRIVATE LIFE! Hello, dear hosts. ---- A little preview of who I am (beneath this preview you can read the actual post) ------ I’m also the host on Airbnb (Ukraine, Eastern Europe, Kiev - the capital), but daily rent is more an experiment for me, as... Latest reply by Cormac0
    Howdy folks! It’s ideas time! My wife and I have identified a risk that is oh so very likely to materialise tomorrow morning. We would very much like some advice, ideas, thoughts... and luck. You see, we (in our inexperience) did not have gaps or preparat... Latest reply by Cathie19