Some strange people out there

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

Some strange people out there

Here in Phuket, Thailand it's 40 degrees at 11am this morning I go round to my villa to water the garden we have guest at the moment from Russia they are ok and clean but they are sat indoors with all the doors and windows closed.

We are surrounded by the ocean so we get a good breeze all day

We have lots of places to sit outside and around the pool, Crazy!

19 Replies 19

There was a girl here in Chiang Mai diving in a pool gone midnight broke her neck, the pool had No Diving signs around to make matters worse the insurance wouldnt pay out

David-and-Fiona0
Level 10
Panglao, Philippines

The "strange" ones we get turn the air conditioning down to 16c, leave the windows open and then ask for blankets (we live in the tropics) ....sigh

Thay have the house like a fridge

Paul154
Level 10
Seattle, WA

After a lot of traveling, I ended up in a beautiful Airbnb on the beach in Thailand.

Strangely, I had a love affair with Amazon Prime videos and Youtube. 

I was kicking myself for not going swimming in the beautiful ocean, but it felt sooo good to do nothing and watch TV. Go figure.

@Paul154  I think of that sort of thing whenever I read host complaints about guests never going out, just holing up in their space for days on end. Some people just really need a break from their busy lives and how they choose to spend that time is an individual choice that we really shouldn't judge. If they want to sleep in til noon, be lazy, read a book, and watch Netflix, so what.

It would seem a compliment to the space a host provides that people are happy to hang out in it all day.