What Hosts are saying

I didn't want to share this information with the public because I felt like this kind of bug can be used by hosts to make more money by blocking other host's calendars. I've sent this bug to Airbnb multiple times in the past year and since I haven't seen ... Latest reply by Henley0
    After 4.5 years and hundreds of guests in our home, I find the review system is broken. Or never really did work. This is after getting two 4 star reviews in a short time. Maybe that sounds petty but they unfairly pull down the average. They were two sh... Latest reply by Javi48
    Hi really struggling as only been hosting for two months and have become a super host but now in the last 48 hours my Airbnb app won’t work?! Every time I click to open it my whole screen goes black for a few seconds then comes back to my home screen. The... Latest reply by Niall46
    Hi, I am a co-host. Everything has been working fine until the end of last week and I am now having the following problems:* Mobile App:** I can no longer see some bookings on the calendar. I can see the days with a line through them but I can't see a... Latest reply by Pamella12
    What do you guys think of my house rules pdf? Be completely honest with me. I'm working to improve my hosting knowledge. HOUSE RULES No Smoking.Shoes off inside.No sitting/standing on Frank (He's our tortoise).No parties or events.No unregistered guests.N... Latest reply by Jena2
    Hey fellow Coloradoans...if you want to ski more, relax more, and work less, then please contact me to be your co-host! I'm currently signed up in Fort Collins but am on the wait list as Airbnb has not expanded the co-hosting program to Fort Collins yet. ... Latest reply by Denise-and-Cheri0
    Hi Guys, Is anyone aware of a good airbnb hosting service. I am a superhost and need someone to manage my airbnb. It is just about booked out till end of December and I will be spending a great deal of time away from Sydney. Any suggestions. Sandra Latest reply by Gold54