iPhone Airbnb app crashing

iPhone Airbnb app crashing

Hi really struggling as only been hosting for two months and have become a super host but now in the last 48 hours my Airbnb app won’t work?! Every time I click to open it my whole screen goes black for a few seconds then comes back to my home screen. The only way I can check on who is booked/coming etc is to delete the app and reload it every time I wish to go into it. Trr her e minute I come out then the whole thing starts over again- it’s really a problem as I have only ever managed everything via the app on my phone. I’ve done all my updates and reinstalled several times, nothing makes any difference. Please HELP !  Sam Reece 

8 Replies 8
Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Samantha624 

it seems to be an ongoing technical glitch which affects many users who have downloaded the most current version of the app. 
I contacted them and they said that they were aware of it and fixing it.... Soon I hope! 
Yadira 🙂

Martin3094
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

exactly the same for me, only in the last 48 hours.

Nathan1686
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Also the same for me. I uninstall then reinstall the app (4-5 time now in the last 3-4 days!)... deleting via iPhone > storage > delete app... to try and delete the cache. So annoying. Please Advise on fix AirBnB!! 

Sara5087
Level 1
Bristol, United Kingdom

me too. I'm a superhost and also have my own trips booked. i've deleted and re-downloaded the app 4 times in 48hrs!! Really need a fix!!

Ifigenia0
Level 2
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Same here...any idea how to fix this? 

Barbara1798
Level 2
Ackworth, United Kingdom

Very very very annoying as it happens mid ongoing conversations.  

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hiya @Samantha624  et al,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this issue here. Our tech team know of this issue and are working on a fix. In the meantime, please use the desktop version of the platform to keep on hosting!

Thanks for your patience and understanding in this matter,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Niall46
Level 1
Blackrock, IE

Hi, I’ve been a host for 6 years and consistently have problems accessing parts of the Airbnb site through the app. Sometimes I’ve to wait a few hours before it allows me reply to queries.