What Hosts are saying

For the last several bookings, I have not had the usual link from airbnb inviting me to review the guest (so maybe they also have not had one). Does anyone know why this is, and how to post a review when you have no link sent? Thanks
    Hi there,I am trying to verify a paypal payout method with a code to my phone. But for 3 days now nothing happens. And yes my phone is correctly written. What should i do? Tonight is my first guest and tomorrow I need to receive the payment. Best wishesAl...
    I am confused about pricing. I see on my profile I have within my pricing (140 AUD), but when I go to "preview" it shows me $111 AUD. Then I had a guest say that she saw a special weekly discount for $600 AUD, but when I go to my pricing tab the weekly ... Latest reply by Ben27
    I feel uncomfortable about a booking request and would like ot block the guest from contacting me though airBnB. Is airbnb able to read our messaging and advise me what to do next. The booking request is for friday 22- Sunday 24th 2016 Latest reply by IMade1
    HiHow do I cancel house rules?I can't cancel the button once it's pressed.
    I am just curious as to how long i should actually expet to wait before i actually see the funds available in my paypal acocuunt
    Once I pre-approve a guest, Airbnb forces me & all users to show that guest is PERMANENTLY pre-approved, forever. After 24 hours, there is NO WAY AT ALL for the host to remove the pre-approval. The status is always listed as 'pre-approved', even though ... Latest reply by Clare0
    This has happened 2 times in a row. The first reservation was from a woman coming down to meet and stay with us with her local boyfriend. She couldn't make it and he basically stayed on her dime. We just got a request from a agent for his actor on a film ... Latest reply by Carol43
    Hello, a tenant missed the 14 days to write a review and now wants to write a reference for my house, he says I need to send an email to him requesting a reference, how/where do I find his email address? Latest reply by Clare0
    I have recently done my first hosting and then I received an email that a payment has been issued. However, I still have not received the money and I realised today that my payout details were outdated. For that reason I updated my PayPal details. Could y... Latest reply by Clare0