What are the 'Primary reviews' in regards to being a Superhost?

Punam0
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

What are the 'Primary reviews' in regards to being a Superhost?

I just wondering which of the star reviews are the primary reviews?  

thanks,

5 Replies 5
Punam0
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

I've read the help section on this on Airbnb, but still confused.

This is what you need to attain in order to be considered for the staus of Super Host : 

How do I become a Superhost?

To become a Superhost, you need to have an account in good standing, and over the past year you must have:

• Hosted at least 10 trips
  • Maintained a 90% response rate or higher
  • Received a 5-star review at least 80% of the time you’ve been reviewed, as long as at least half of the guests who stayed with you left a review
  • Completed each of your confirmed reservations without canceling  
  • The requirement that you receive a 5-star review at least 80% of the time is based on the primary reviews you’ve received from guests, not the individual category reviews that you see directly above the written reviews on your listing page.

Keep in mind the number of stars you see at the top of your listing page is rounded to the nearest half of a star, and it’s a cumulative average of the primary reviews you’ve received since you started hosting. Those stars don’t represent the percentage of 5-star reviews you’ve received in the past year—the only place to find the percentage is in the Superhost section of your dashboard.

You can track your progress in the Superhost section of your dashboard.

Still dont know which category counts as primary review
Herman6
Level 1
San Mateo, CA

did anyone figure this out? they list this as a requirement on business travel ready listings too and the category for primary review is not explained anywhere

@Herman6  @Jadranka1

It is the rating for overall experience - this is a separate rating rather than a summary of the others.  You can receive 5* for every single rating like cleanliness, location, arrival etc and still get a 4* for overall experience.