What Hosts are saying

On another forum I was reading where an experienced host made a change to his listing that I found interesting. So apparently he had a few instances over the course of a year where guests ruined linens or caused damage and when he called to report he foun... Latest reply by Stephanie
    So i am new to Hosting, Just had guests booked out. Cleaning Crew took of bed linens and realized one of the beds are wet and smell like pee? What should i do? Guest never mentioned that one of her kids peed in the bed? Latest reply by Daniel1598
    So my multicalendar was gone for whole day, and is now not avail. Anyone else is having same problem? For gods sake why they would change cohosting to team? What is a secret wisdom here? So many complains about customer service and voila we get what we as...
    Every 3-6 months I get to stay in another Airbnb as a guest, and each time the requirements of the review system get more onorous.At least for us hosts we simply get to write a review, private feedback, star rate 3 categories and give a thumbs up/down...e... Latest reply by Robin4
    • Review Step 1-6.png
    • Review Step 7-12.png
    • Stayz review.png
    I fell across this image today and felt compelled to share it. At first glance I thought “if only it were that easy to find the source of all Neighbourhood issues.” Whilst I can’t fault some of the logic, I find it wishful thinking to asssume that gett... Latest reply by Sarah977
    • 20EEA851-70B9-4A1D-AF29-57BBBBF87127.jpeg