Sync calendars

James-And-Harriet0
Level 1
Hampton, United Kingdom

Sync calendars

Hello,
I have 3 listings which are 3 variants of the same property. 1 bed, 2 bed or the whole 3 beds.
I want to sync the calendars so it's not possible to double book the property. Please can you lovely community advise me on how to do this?
Thanks!
James and Harriet
7 Replies 7
Siobhan3
Level 2
Christchurch, New Zealand

Hi. I have the same question exactly. Did you get an answer to this one?

thanks. Siobhan

At Sync Rentals we have made some super-easy video tutorials that may be helpful.

Check out this Youtube video about how to keep your Airbnb calendar synced: https://youtu.be/iL9FYTO6NeA

With Sync Rentals you can keep synced all of your availability calendars. It is totally free.

You can make every variant as a propertu itself and sync every iCal through Sync Rentals

Would be awesome to know your thoughts

Miguel

Miguel G.
Sync Rentals
Pesamino0
Level 2
Bala Cynwyd, PA

Hello, not sure about syncing calendar. I do have a few questions off the subject. I'm thinking of doing the same thing to my property as you have done with your. 1 listing to 3 listings. Do you still live at your Airbnb? Are there any issues that come up when you book room A to a male and room B to a female? How many barhrooms do you have in your space? If they share a bathroom are there any issue that have come up? What kind of locks do you have on the bedroom A and B doors?

Thank you.
pk

Here's what I do, and so far it seems to work:

I'm in Tempe, AZ, a city next to Phoenix.

Option 1: 1 bedroom has one bed, one private bathroom. If this is rented, the other bedroom is not rented.

It's listed as  "My Little Nest... You'll Love it" 

Option 2: 2 bedrooms with one bed in each. The bathroom is shared. My policy is that I only two bedrooms if all the people know each other. 

It's listed as "My Little Nest (part 2)... You'll Love it" 

Option 3: Same as option 2each other with one big difference. I quasi conerted my master bedroom and bathroom into a mini studio appt. I place a colorful wall hanging in front of my bedroom door, so guests don't see my door and I don't hear them. I access my studio through the side door and never enter the rest of the house. It's a little inconvenient for me but worth the money!

It's listed as "My Largest Nest". 

I'm in Tempe AZ. My listings are called

Hi James and Harriet, 

Did you find a solution to your syncing calendar issue? I just listed my property and also have 3 variants of the samr property and 

I am trying to avoid only allowing guests to request and having myself managing them all. If you can kindly help or suggest anything I would appreciate it.

Cheers,

Jessica 

I'd like to rent my space out as a 2 bedroom, or a one bedroom for those who do not need 2 bedrooms! I also need a facility where the calanders sync up. Help Airbnb community! I'm looking to make them 2 totally seperate listings and have them sync when booked!

When I called Arbnb about this they guy said, "Great idea!" but not an option now. So, we should continue to give this feedback in calls and in writing.