Reviews not appearing on listing

Zoe31
Level 2
Tasmania, Australia

Reviews not appearing on listing

Hi all,

I am relatively new to Airbnb (a couple of months now).

I am having a problem currently in which my three most recent guest reviews (which are all very positive!) are not showing up on my listing. Perhaps I am just unable to see them? Is this some kind of glitch? If someone is able to check... The most recent 3 should be from Liz, Katharine and Cherissa.

I would really like to get this sorted as the last review visible on my listing only gave me three stars! Would prefer my most recent five star reviews to be front and centre!

Thanks in advance for any help!

Zoe

2 Replies 2
Luis-and-Tati0
Level 10
New York, NY

HI @Zoe31

Congrats on the reviews!

I can see all your current 19 reviews on your listing page, I had to flip 3 pages but they are all there.

Perhaps they didn't weren't last time you checked or there was any filter enabled preventing them from showing up...

I saw your other post about Superhost but didn't join, the will run their assessment April 1st and then it takes a few days to display the results if you don't become a Superhost automatically you will need to contact Airbnb customer service. The same situation happened with a friend of mine and they make instantly a SuperHost. I had to call myself to gain my status of superhost as well but it's a very long story...

Luis

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Zoe31

I don't know....they all look to be there to me, right where they ought to be.....

Zoe.png

As with almost everything Zoe, patience is rewarded.

PS: I did have one thought...how long since you refreshed your listing page? Do you leave it open all the time?

This can have the effect of delaying what is displayed!

Cheers.....Rob