Reservation problem

Tea3
Level 1
Dubrovnik, Croatia

Reservation problem

Hello,my name is Tea. I am owner of my place what I am listing. I had big problem today. As You can see I had one reservation coming today. And what happen. I was waiting *** and she wrote she is coming alone. When I came there were three persons. That mean she lied about how many people are coming. And I told her that they need to pay for third person and they didn t want to pay. She told me they will find another accomodation. And my apartment is now avaible and empty because of them and I thing that I need to be pay for this because it is not my mistake. Please contact me as soon is possible on my phone *** or on my mail ***
Thank You Tea

2 Replies 2
Danny9
Level 10
Palma, Spain

Hi Tea: 

You may not want to be posting your contact details here. Consider your own personal comfort and the Airbnb TOS, too. 

You want to report this incident to Airbnb immediately and claim your payment, too. You seem to have strict cancellation policy and since the guests violated your house rules, you acted correctly by denying them the entry into the premises. You should be entitled to the full payment as per their reservation. 

If you find this information helpful, consider clicking the Thumbs-Up icon near lower right. Thanks!

Donna15
Level 10
Delft, Netherlands

@Tea3, whatever you do, don't cancel the reservation. The guest needs to do this, as there are penalties if a host cancels. 

You should also contact AirBnB immediately and explain the situation. 

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165

You can also reach them via the Help icon at the top of this page. 

Also, at the bottom of the guest reservation itinerary is a phone number by which you can reach AirBnB.