Re-listing nightmare

Re-listing nightmare

My listing is un-list and I can not re-list it. I got a message the 20 July of 2022 with some instruction to re-list my flat, but even thought that I have followed the instruction, and I have answer this mail more than 15 times, this person from Airbnb team has disappears, and many month later my flat is still un-listed and I dont even know why is it like that?
I have called airbnb team every day since one month, the people who answer are very kind, they always says that they will escalate the issue, and that they will contact back. But the reality it is that they open a new case, and after one day the case is again closed without any more contact or answer. I'm in this cycle since 2 month now. 
I also do open a new written ticket every day in the help link, but again they close it eveytime.

I also answer to the email account that sent the first mail about the un-listing (the mail said that I had to answer to him or her), and this person never answer, I guess he or she does not even work with airbnb anylonger.

If someone is in same situation please help. 

1 Reply 1
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Diego1418 

Sorry to hear about this.

If you've already got an open ticket, if you keep opening new tickets, any information will be used to update the original open ticket and then the duplicates will be closed.  I'm sorry if that's not been made clear to you!

It sounds like the original ticket hasn't been worked yet, but Support have confirmed that your open ticket is assigned to someone, and you should hear back from a Support Ambassador soon.  Please give us an update here when you hear back.

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines