Professional photography

Marti1
Level 1
Georgetown, KY

Professional photography

i contacted Air bnb about professionl photography last year and never received a response . How can I request this again and get results?

Thank you

8 Replies 8
Alicia31
Level 1
Victoria, Australia

I tried to appy for the free photo service. But it just freezed on that page and saying 'We need to know more' and not doing anything. Does it happen to anyone else?

same here.

Tried different computers & browsers with no luck.

Sean28
Level 1
New South Wales, Australia

yep, same is happening with me. 

This happened to me too. I must have tried 10 times and each time it froze on a little popup asking me to verify my email address. We need customer service help - how can we get there?!?!

Same thing happening to me. There is no way to contact anyone except for here.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the Community Center. I am the Online Community Manager here.

I just wondered if you are still experiencing this issue with page when applying for the photography service?

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hello - is there anyway you can pass us onto someone in customer service who can look at our accounts and solve this?

Bob36
Level 1
Lincolnville, ME

it is telling me there are no professional photographers in our area but I know that to be untrue! Our froends who are hosts live only 6 miles away and a photographer was sent to their place! Please advise! Mia