Pay Out!

Diana32
Level 2
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Pay Out!

We activated our account and got 1 cent from Airbnb, this is was 3 days ago and guest left 7 days ago! We understand that we get payment after start one day, when coming guest, and transfer takse 3-7 days. But still system show, that Status: Expected Earnings!

Thanx!

5 Replies 5
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Diana32 You should have received a message from Airbnb stating that your payout has been sent to your payout preference account.  If you haven't received this message and / or an actual payment, contact Airbnb so they can sort out the problem.

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165/highligh...

Hi,

Is there any "body" out there that can help us to contact a human being at Airbandb.  They owe us a substantial amout of money which is three months overdue.  I have loaded my banking details over five times already but keep on getting the same e-mail saying I need to upload my banking details so they can do a payment.

The strange thing is after I have loaded my banking details they approve it only to sent me a mail three days later asking for it again.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP US

Maryna

Eagles Nest, Western Cape, South Africa

@Maryna0 There are a variety of ways to get in contact with Airbnb.  I hope you get this resolved soon!

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165/highligh...

I also would like to contact airbandb about payment and feeling very frustrated at trying to find an email contact.  Amazing how quickly we are contacted by Airbandb when they have a question?

feeling demoralised and have always spoken highly of Airbandb before!!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Beverley17,

Lovely to meet you. My name is Lizzie and I am the Online Community Manager here in the Community Center.

I just wondered how long has it been since your guests arrived at your listing and left? In you payment history on your Airbnb account, what is the status of your payment?

I hope you receive this soon, speak to you soon.

Lizzie 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.