Ideas to Increase booking

Tracy370
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Ideas to Increase booking

Hi, I am wondering if any can give me some advice. I have 3 rooms that ive listed separately and although I've had a good response,  they are all for the same room. Can any advise how to increase viewing and booking for the other 2 rooms?  Thank you in advance

3 Replies 3
Jim472
Level 10
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

IMG_20190324_175008.png

When I look at your profile I only see one listing and it's for one room only with one bed. It looks to me that your two single rooms aren't even listed. If you don't have three separate listing you need to add the separate rooms. I found the easiest way is just go to "create new listing" then duplicate and modify. Then duplicate newly created one for the second single. 

Jim472
Level 10
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

For that matter you could even create a listing that combines all three rooms so a group of four could book all at one time. Just link the three separate calendars into it if you do and you should be golden. 

Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Like @Jim472 says, you've only got one room listed, @Tracy370.

Forgive the frankness, but your photos could do with some attention too; the first one showing what looks to be a slept-in bed isn't much of an enticement. Also, bathroom with loo seat open isn't ideal.