Deleting listings

Riin0
Level 2
Cabarete, Dominican Republic

Deleting listings

Hellos, some time ago i deleted a listing and the reviews stayed on my account for the listing that i did not have anymore.

I want to know how i can change that, i do not need the reviews showing from listing that i do not have on my profile? 

12 Replies 12

You cannot - the reviews are based on you as a HOST.  Airbnb is people centric, not property centric.  In each of those reviews there is a note as to which property the person stayed at to base their review.  If anyone should ever ask, you can tell them you no longer own that property.  

Cheryl64
Level 2
Camperdown, Australia

Hi, I am getting confused with bookings because I have two listings for the same room.  I have tried to delete one listing but cannot find a way in manage listings? Also I have tried to sync the calendar for both listings without success.  The problem is I am getting double bookings and this is very time consuming,  Hope someone can help. Cheers Cheryl

Nicoly0
Level 1
Miami, FL

hello I have 2 listings. how can I delete one of them?

At Last!  I wish to delete a Listing from my account. The advice, from the computer sair, go to Listings, click on 'Basics'..... I canot see 'Basics'. Please speak to me, someone!!

Jeffrey4
Level 2
San Diego, CA

I was going to add 2 more bedrooms to my list, but I have decided not to.  However, they continue to stay on my site, unfinished.  How can I delete them? -- Jeff

Me too! It seems to be impossible to junk an unfinished listing......can anyone enlighten us?

If they are unfinished there is a faint X in the upper right corner of the box that shows the unfinished listing.  Isn't this site awesome for ease of use?  No.  

Hope this helps if you haven't already figured it out.

I have two listings I want to delete them

I think I got it. Double click on the listing you need to delete. Go to Basics on the left and go right down to the bottom. There is an option to "permanently deactivate listing".

double click  from which window...where?  even on my computer I don't have this double click thing.  This site is impossible.

Thank you!!!!

Karol22
Level 10
SF, CA

The reviews you receive apply towards your host profile. Therefore, any listings you've had reviews will end up on your profile and will not be removed after deleting your listing. Airbnb does this as a means to inform the community about you as a host/member. In short, there's no way to remove the reviews from a deleted listing.