Boise Idaho (north end) - I'd love if hosts could help each other so we can take vacations!

Lisa75
Level 7
Boise, ID

Boise Idaho (north end) - I'd love if hosts could help each other so we can take vacations!

Hello!  I'm Lisa and I live in the north end of Boise, Idaho.  

I'd love to have a nearby host help me when I go away for vacation and I'd happily return the favor!  I'm a superhost so my standards a little higher but that just means you'd get the same treatment.  

I am trying to get Airbnb to have a "host helping host" avenue where like minded peple can help make sure your places are truly ready and looking nice for guests.  Normal cleaning companies or family and friends mostly don't have a real idea of what is needed or expected, but a fellow host sure does!  I think it would be wonderful if it was set up on a review platform, too, because that makes folks accountable.  

Anyhow, I'd greatly appreciate if someone in the north end who has listings would get in touch with me! We'd figure out payment and I'd make it super easy while I'm away.  I have bins and bins of freshly laundered sheets etc. so no laundry to do.  Hope there's some takers because it would make life much easier and free up some of our time when needed!  

Thank you!

Lisa

5 Replies 5
Joe641
Level 2
Boise, ID

Hi, I’m Joe Perez and am Starting up a Local cleaning and turnover company specifically tailored towards Airbnb’s and Vaction/short term rentals. I’m am offering the ability to pay/restock/and eventually scheduling completely off of our website. We send text/email updates with pictures of every room after cleaning. We meet with you before our first service to get a DETAILED list of how you want things done. We hold all invoices and will send them to you at the end of the year to use for tax purposes. 

At the beginning of each service, we look over the property top to bottom to insure no damage was incurred during your guest stay. 

We also offer FLAT FEE service. 

Give our website a look! 

Boise-cleaning.com

Being a new business we would definitely love your input as well. Feel free to leave suggestions. Our product page is currently being updated, so a full list of item we offer arnt on there yet. 

We are servicing the boise, meridian, and eagle area! 

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Here's my bit of input @Joe641 

We hold all invoices and will send them to you at the end of the year to use for tax purposes. 

Does the above statement mean you don't want paying until the end of the year as well.

Or does it mean:

A host could send you payments for 10 months and then you go bump, host then has no invoices to offset the payments made to you and ends up with a big tax bill.

You need to invoice monthly.

Thanks for the input Jeff. 

To clarify, we bill per service (since we only charge for when you use us,) send monthly receipts for your monthly balancing, but also hold records (better term i suppose), and send them at the end of the year to help with taxes. 

Anything else you would reccomend? As a host, im sure there is other needs you would like met. Thanks Jeff!

Thanks for the input Jeff. 

To clarify, we bill per service (since we only charge for when you use us,) send monthly receipts for your monthly balancing, but also hold records (better term i suppose), and send them at the end of the year to help with taxes. 

Anything else you would reccomend? As a host, im sure there is other needs you would like met. Thanks Jeff!

So after giving more thought about what you said 

it it would look like this 

receipt on purchase of service—monthly “receipt” of everything you buy (services and products)——- yearly “master” receipt.