co-hosting payout preferences

Answered!
LanAnh0
Level 2
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

co-hosting payout preferences

Hi, airbnb supportive team. My husband and i are running some units in HCM city on airbnb. He created the listing and added me as co-host. Normally he get me to receive 100% of the payment because i'm the one who live in HCM city to take care guests and do everything while he lives in Hanoi. Recently, our relationship is not good and we will divorce soon. Yesterday, i saw him set the earning of mine is only 10%. That means he will earn 90% per each reservation while i only have 10%. This is nonsense as I'm the one who sign the contract of those units and i have to pay bills for them every month. So i want to ask you if Airbnb could let me earn 100% like i used to earn. Thank you!

1 Best Answer
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@LanAnh0

Your husband owns the account and regulate the settings, so this is something you would need to sort with the husband.  Perhaps you need a lawyer ?

View Best Answer in original post

18 Replies 18

Just use paypal

Marie-and-Jean-Baptiste0
Level 1
Gaja-la-Selve, France

Maybe the reason  is that Airbnb is not making money on it...!!!!

@Marie-and-Jean-Baptiste0 that is NOT the reason since they are getting paid regardless of how co-hosts were being paid. Maybe they did not like deal with issues that came up between owner/hosts and co-hosts like the original poster (getting a divorce and drama involved). That would be more a real reason to discontinue the service. I think they are making a big mistake however.

Prior to the changes of August 1,  how did Airbnb pay the percentage to the co-host? From the gross amount the client is being charged or the net amount after Airbnb fees....