What Hosts are saying

Hello , We are currently in an Airbnb accommodation for 3 months the owner wishes to shorten our stay. I would like to know what is happening with the reimbursements, knowing that we had paid one month in advance. The accommodation being rented for Septe... Latest reply by Linda108
    We recently purchased a travel trailer with intentions of renting it out. We already "host" a home but in our area camping is huge! I see other threads about "stationary" rv/campers but does anyone on Airbnb offer travel trailers for folks to take to thei... Latest reply by Jeff158
    We have reached out to our guest Christopher Pousse to let him know about our overlapping reservations. Basically, we reached out to this guest to let him know that me and my coworker accepted reservations for the same time without each other knowing. So ... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hi All,I am facing a terrific issue with AirBnb for past few days. I have served my Guests already but AirBNB is not releasing my payout. The excuse is "Technical fault". They are not communicating ant time to resolve. I am irritated and frustrated now an...
    I have a rule set that specifies min 7 nights stay with Saturday check-in and out day. Someone has just managed to instant book a week with a Thursday check-in! This has effectively blocked two potential weeks with just one booking.What have I got wrong ... Latest reply by Jeff158