What Hosts are saying

Out of season in past have a three day booking starting Friday to Monday (weekend), midweek booking starting Monday to Friday or a seven day booking starting Friday. In season have Friday-Friday bookings. on Airbnb I can set up minimum stays but then if s... Latest reply by Michael34
    We've just hosted our first Airbnb guests, she suggested I needed to 'action her to review our accomodation' - however I'm not sure how to do this. Can anyone please advise? TIA Latest reply by Raymond-and-Elaine0
    i am a host currently receiving payment by bank transfer. I now want to add another bank details for a new listing. Following the guide I click on -add new payment method. i am then prompted to imput address details, is this my address or the address of t...
    I have a house over the border in Mexico for rent on Airbnb and I want to recieve payments into a American bank in USD. What is the best way to set this up through Airbnb? If I try a bank transfer the web page only comes up with mexican banks?? Hilary Latest reply by Clare0