What Hosts are saying

Good day,A family stayed at my apartment for 15 days and the two young kids seriously damaged the coach, grease spots everywhere, like they put their dirty hands everywhere. What can I do? The guests flew back to Australia. The flat is in South Africa. Ma... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hi - a guest wants to make a reservation and we agreed upon a modified rate. She has not yet confirmed her reservation. How do we confirm the reservation with the adjusted rate? Does she have to accept the initial Airbnb quote first before I can modify it... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    We are new at this....When a guest books a room are they not charged the rate on the calendar? We approved a guest, she booked, and then we looked at what she was paying and it is not the price we have listed, plus the cleaning fee. Do guest name their ... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Someone is trying to book a holiday weekend, which is more than the usual rate posted on the reservation page.They agreed to the rates but there is no way to ensure they are charged for the holiday rate. The special offersoption seemed best but there is n... Latest reply by Texoma0
    I have instant booking available for my guests. A guest contacted me with a booking number regarding his reservation but I have received no communication from airbnb. How can I verify if this is a genuine booking number ? Is there any place where i can en... Latest reply by Jeet0