What Hosts are saying

I received the email below informing me that AirBnb was responding to a records demand in a state that I haven't lived or hosted in in 7 years- I think I only rented out my spare room there twice. I called the prosecutor, who said it was an ongoing invest... Latest reply by Nicole1424
    If you want to delete your account from Airbnb in protest at the extenuating circumstances policy follow the links from here: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/privacy/manage-your-data
    Does anyone know how I can get my money back? I have contacted Airbnb and they said they would get back to me in 24 hrs. I have not heard back nor have I gotten my refund. By contrast – I contacted American Airlines the same day for the same reason and th...
    In Portugla Tax Authorities are demanmding AIRBNB and other booking service providers to send to each host the RFI-MOD 21 filled, I already ask airbnb for this and allways got no answer. can someone help.Also need the portuguese fiscal number for Airbnb a... Latest reply by Anna8708
    This morning I received a message from Customer Experience "Regarding the cancelled reservation with your guest XXXXX, Airbnb has confirmed that they are experiencing a medical emergency.XXXXX was able to provide sufficient documentation of an extenuating... Latest reply by Michael303
    As a tourist town host and a Superhost with over 800 reviews my home is booked 99% of the time. I have had to refund 9 reservations so far out of my pocket, not Airbnb’s but mine! This is completely unfair and I am reconsidering hosting.Today they expande...
    I just submitted feedback to Airbnb but need to rant a bit as a host. I work full time and we have 3 Airbnbs we host to pay for our home, mortgage, etc. 2 in our home and one in our guest house. We live in a nice area of Los Angeles with rising real estat... Latest reply by Ange2