What Hosts are saying

I'm traveling in the UK for a month leaving in a few weeks so I'm having to book a lot of places on relatively short notice. Yesterday morning I booked a few places and then started getting variations on "oops, something went wrong" error messages when I ... Latest reply by Rich37
    I am not an Airbnb host, but a guest, and rarely log in to Airbnb. However, when I tried to reserve an accomodation last night from the official Airbnb site (https) I was unable to do so, due to Chrome blocking "unsafe scripts." It appears that an externa... Latest reply by Kathleen133
    • Screen Shot 2017-05-05 at 12.32.32 PM.png
    • Screen Shot 2017-05-05 at 1.12.11 PM.png
    I had 2 guests who checked into my apartment. I was not there. I texted them to ask if they had gotten in ok, but did not hear back from them. A day later, at 3 am, they texted me to ask if they could have a late checkout, which I allowed. On returning t... Latest reply by Lois-and-Darryl0
    I had a kitchen cabinet door torn off cabinet. These are good quality hinges and the door was clearly yanked off with damage to cabinet. Guest texted me when it happened and sent photo. As the door was completely detatched, I told guest I would take care ... Latest reply by Nasser4
    we are new to air bnb and put our bank detailes in how do we know if it has registared
    Hi,I have a lot of the same room, how can I douplicate the room type that I already listing?
    Hi there. I booked a place in South Korea on May 25-29th last week. However, I recently discovered (this weekend only) that my passport is expired. The passport renewal process here in the Philippines is only by appointment basis and the next available a... Latest reply by Ira-Natasha-G0
    I am a new host. I hosted my first family last weekend and everything went well. I have another lady that wants to rent next weekend. She made a reservation, but it expired while she was getting her plans together with the other people in her party. I did... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0