What Hosts are saying

If I want to go up from 25.00 to 50.00 in cleaning fee, will it affect my current reservations? In other words I just want the change to take effect from here on out. I do not want my current bookings to chage since they made the reservation under the ass... Latest reply by DavidAndElizab0
    Hi I live at 5 Eshiels Holdings eh458na , but Air B&B only shows 1 address for the whole of Eshiels which is 5 Eshiels Mill , There is no way i can amend this and now it shows my address as 5 Eshiels Mill. I have amended my advert to say the address is w...
    We are relatively new as hosts and I have a situation I am not sure how to handle. We have a group of 12 leave yesterday and my home was not in the greatest of shape, mostly nit picky stuff. However, someone sat on the back of my sofa and broke the wood s... Latest reply by Leslie120
    Hi All I'm really bummed with Airbnb right now. I have a 100% response rate and generally communicate with guests via SMS or email. This has worked great for over a year. I have just had a guest who messaged me twice (once about early check-in and once ab... Latest reply by James106
    Hi everyone,I'm having some problems flagging a review I received as it's clearly not following the guidelines provided by Airbnb.This is the specific rule: Advertising or other commercial content, company logos, links, or company names The client put the...
    Hi,I'm new host on AirbnbI opened calendar but I can't book my flat. Don't know why?Thank for your help!
    Hi all, Right now I have it set up where Airbnb automatically blocks the day before and the day after a booking. However, is it possible for Airbnb to be a little more granular where I can just block off a half day that is the same day as check in and sam... Latest reply by Dianna-and-Matt0
    My listing price is in English pounds but I would like it in Australian dollars how can I change it? Many thanks Latest reply by Quincy
    I am not satisfied with being drafted a cancellation fee $50 for cancelling Shirlee which did reserve with me for Februar 2018 as I had clearly stated that I would not accept reservations more that 3 months in acvance. Viktoría Áskelsdóttir, Iceland, Rey... Latest reply by Oomesh-Kumarsingh0