What Hosts are saying

Ive just been deducted 50% of my rental because my stove didnt work for 3 days out of 5. It was new 6 months ago and as the guest complained I just fitted a brand new one, also our wifi went down through no fault of our own and we had to wait a week for a... Latest reply by Françoise311
    HI,I have one problem,my guest cancelled reservation. I have a strick cancellation policy and he got half of price back.Now I am receiving mails from him and airbnb to refund him another half of money. He asked me that and he said,he sent some medical do... Latest reply by Ute42
    Is anybody got the ARbnb permition to have multiple locations in New York? According to the ARBNB policy we can do one buiding only, but you can fill out the request to open multiple locations. I tryed request from the arbnb that and no luck. Any advise?...
    HelloI’m not a pro host and only rent my place a couple times a year when I go away on vacation. People have always been happy and felt comfortable staying in our cozy condo. We empty our dressers and clothing closet but left our shoes and jackets in the ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello, I know it is probably not the right forum but I felt I should warn people against "Greyfriars Bobby private living rm" listed by Sophie. It has a picture of the graveyard, the reason I chose it. However the arrangement and people are highly unsavou... Latest reply by Victoria567
    Hey, Before 2 weeks I have guest in my apartment.I write my bank order,wait 2 days and then they write,that have mistake in my bank order and I can not become money.The problem is not in my order.What can I do? Latest reply by Letti0