What Hosts are saying

Where on the ABNB website do I find the amount of taxes paid by guests for my rooms? On the Earnings summary it only lists service fees charged, not taxes. Last year they began collecting state Sales and Use tax and Occupancy tax for the state of KY. Latest reply by Emiel1
    Two weeks ago we had a guest stay, that unfortunately damaged our carpet by burning a hole in it when trying to clean hot ash from the wood burner. The carpet needs replacing and at a cost of £400. We use Airbnb specifically because of the host guarantee ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello everybody,Because of the Brexit payoneer sent me a new card and i received it earlier today. I tried to update my new card on payment method but i faced a problem saying that i have already submitted the payoneer application. Does anyone know whats ...
    ciao all. I rent two units and as i do personaly the check in and meet the guestsa want to ask you if there is a possibillity to put in one adnot check in on arrival date of the other housethanks for the help you can give meciao anoeta Latest reply by Anoeta0
    HiIf a client needs to cancel, I am very happy to provide a full refund but will they get a refund of any AirBnB fees paid as well? If not, is there a way to ensure that they get these fees returned?Jo Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hi , I would like to set up Airbnb Experince for Thai cooking experince in the UK. But I would like to know what do I need for a licence from local authority and what kind of licence that I need? I have Higjfield Level 2 award in Food Safety in Catering. ... Latest reply by Helen3