What Hosts are saying

So, Airbnb suggest I update my profile picture. I ignored this, until I came to my own conclusion that I will update my profile picture. So I go to the profile picture I want to change. I click "change" I until the one I don't want and I tick the o...
    We are a group of 3 students who want to book home at Lausanne. I want to know that after we pay the initial deposit, will we get a confirmation receipt? Will it contain the names of all the 3 people or just the one who books it? We need it to apply for t... Latest reply by Arghyanil0
    Hello,I'm a newbie. My start is not very successful ... I had a key safe. This is very convenient because customers can settle themselves without meeting me in person. But today my customers have locked out the safe and I can't open it. Customers said th... Latest reply by Susie111
    I am new host with an apartment in Bienos Aires.Need to know how does payment work. When and how do I get the money? Also I neet to include a seccond person in the communications who can take recieve guests when I am bussy. Tks Latest reply by Miloud0
    Good dayI attended an Airbnb Lunch on 21 Nov 2019 at The Throbbing Strawberry in Johannesburg together with a fellow Airbnb host and friend.I have forgotten the names of the lady & gentleman from Airbnb who hosted the event. The lady is involved in your c... Latest reply by Jeff158
    I have 2 properties in Fl , How do you market for Snow Birds ? I need advice
    Hello everyone, I live in the San Fernando Valley CA and I am looking for somebody that is knowledgeable in doing taxes when it regards to airbnb's. Thank you for your help you guys rock!
    Γεια σας. Παρόλο που γνωρίζω αρκετά από τεχνολογία, δυσκολεύομαι να βρω τις πληροφορίες που χρειάζομαι σχετικά με την καταχώρηση μου. Προσπαθώ να ορίσω ως συνοικοδεσπότη το σύζυγό μου, καθώς συνέχεια αυτό με συμβουλεύει το site αλλά ενώ του έστειλα πρόσκλ... Latest reply by Emiel1