What Hosts are saying

Our Airbnb host contacted us after we had returned from our trip claiming that one of the wooden access keys to the pool was missing and that we must pay 60 USD for it.We are sure that all the keys were returned when cleaning the house and could not have ... Latest reply by Ton11
    This morning I received a call from my Bank in Asuncion, Paraguay. They told me that they have some credit card suspicious charges . One of the charges was blocked and the other two were charged into my credit card on March 1st and 5th. The three were AIR... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I'm a property owner and property manager and a happy Superhost since 4 month. All my properties (10+) are located in Ericeira, Portugal, all are rated 4* or5* (otherwise I wouldn't have the superhost status) my question: how comes that some of my propert... Latest reply by Mike1034
    SO I AM COMING NEXT WEEK THURSDAY TO AMSTERDAM I BOOKED A ROOM A MONTH AGO AND THE HOST JUST CANCELLED TODAY MY BOOKING AIRBNB GAVE ME 20 EURO TO SPEND AND ALL PRICES ARE DOUBLED NOW! LIKE SERIOUSLYYYYYY Latest reply by Edmond28
    Hi everyone! I recently visited Venice with my girlfriend. I've have used Airbnb about 10 times(ish) now, and even had 2 Airbnbs on the trip prior to Venice. 5* on every trip and think of myself as a very conciencous person. On our first evening about 7pm... Latest reply by Tom746
    Hi My Name is Marine Im Just running my house called the Lou Since early of september and ya as involved of course I need to talk and discuss with same host or someone who running Airbnb , I searching so difficult find it in Bandung or Indonesia, tehre's ... Latest reply by Ahadi0
    Hi the Community Center, I am Jenifer, the first host on Airbnb. Can you help me to answer these questions? 1, Do i need to make room daily for guest like that in the hotel?2, Do i need to keep guest's passport until they leave in case they have done anyt... Latest reply by Denise695