What Hosts are saying

Hi guys, We have just started our hosting experience couple months ago and here it comes New Zealand tax month in two months. We we are going to do the tax by ourselves since our income is simple from one company but we are not sure what to do with the i... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hello everyone! Sometimes we receive reviews in languages that we don't master or we purely don't know. And it's awesome because clients from the same countries sometimes trust those more. But what are the writing there? There is always Google Translate, ... Latest reply by Helen427
    I want to purchase a gift card for my parents to use on Airbnb but the community page has numerous posts about not being to use the gift card for full payment. Can you please speak to this issue and advise whether to purchase or not? Latest reply by Sam680
    My name is John Diaz. I am a real estate broker in Northern California. I am in search for a luxury host interested in adding a premier property to their portfolio. This property is well suited for C suites corporate meetings, luxury wedding venue and muc...
    Similar problem as Alessandro from Napoli 2 weeks ago: I changed my phone AND phone number, and even if I updated the number on my AirBNB Account using the desktop version, the iOS App keeps asking me to verify the connection on this NEW phone using the ...
    Boa tarde, Existe alguma fonte de dados referente a locais com maior número de reservas, sazonalidade e média de valores?Gostaria de investir em um imóvel para alugar pelo airbnb, seria muito útil tais informações. Latest reply by Ricardo85
    As a high school counselor I am hearing more chatter amongst my student who are now renting a Airbnb to have parties and or illigal activities. Are we allowed to ask the age and the purpose of the stay? Latest reply by Sarah977