How to translate a review

Sever0
Level 1
Bucharest, Romania

How to translate a review

Hello everyone! Sometimes we receive reviews in languages that we don't master or we purely don't know. And it's awesome because clients from the same countries sometimes trust those more. But what are the writing there? There is always Google Translate, right click etc. But is there any similar option to translate the reviews in AirBnB site or app directly as it is for the messages in the chat?

2 Replies 2
Bill260
Level 2
Homosassa, FL

This is an interesting issue that needs to be addressed.  I have just finished 2 weeks with a delightful couple from Canada visiting here in Florida USA.  They left their review in French, their native language, and even I can't read it!  It would be a useful review for other people from Canada who don't speak English.

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Sever0 @Bill260 

I had a Korean Guest who wrote part of her review in Korean alas Google translate shows the majority of it as been meaningless & having absolutely no meaning or connection to my listing... Customer services team in San Fransico said it should be removed alas those who adminster the removal of reviews refused to remove it.

The said guest was a Romance writer who also left a  "."  on another Hosts profile as her review.

Go figure!