What Hosts are saying

I am not a host- just someone trying to book an AirBnB for the second time and somehow my account was suspended. I have called twice and the customer service just say they have had to escalate the call to higher management and noone has yet to call (it ha... Latest reply by Ann72
    I have a payment coming out in 3 days and I need to change the card that is linked to that booking. How do I change it before the due date?
    I’d like some input on writing a review for a recent guest. The guests themselves were ok. One smoked bc I saw her hanging across the street puffing away before getting in their car. I have a no smoking on the property rule, so she basically stood in my n...
    can I charge a $5 cleaning fee for a tiny studio, even if it's just me doing the cleaning? Also, is it ok to check the box that I pay a living wage to the cleaner if the cleaner is me? It takes me aboujt 20 mins to clean (not including washing the sheets ...
    Hello AirBnB hosts, I've been an AirBnB host for almost 3 years, and I'm loving it. I've had Superhost status for a quite awhile now. I'm looking for opportunities to help other hosts by being a co host. If you're intested in shedding some of the the wor...
    There are several posts about AirBnb review system's unfairness, erroreousness, confusion, and rigidity. Because AirBnb's reviews are so crucial for a host to accept a potential guest's request and for a guest to search and choose a listing, I would stron...
    HiI have Units in Brisbane and I would like to warn you all, about hiring external cleaning services. While I was overseas, I decided to continue my Airbnb hiring WATERMARKS CLEANING SERVICESthey told me that their standards were high, and I trusted them.... Latest reply by Sarah977