suspended my account

Libby61
Level 1
Saint Petersburg, FL

suspended my account

I am not a host- just someone trying to book an AirBnB for the second time and somehow my account was suspended. I have called twice and the customer service just say they have had to escalate the call to higher management and noone has yet to call (it has been 24 hours).

I do not have an arrest record and have never left a negative review and did not leave the first AirBnB on bad terms in fact they left a great review about me.

Does anyone have any luck with AirBnB calling and reversing the suspension? It seems like everyone I have seen says that AirBnB either doesnt call at all or calls/emails and says "too bad we dont need you money" essentially.

Thank you

1 Reply 1
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Libby61  That's terrible!  I read either here or on Facebook of someone who was suspended because Airbnb thought she was someone else with the same name.  Could that be happening?  Just throwing it out there.

Sometimes you get a better response by messaging them on Twitter @airbnbhelp.  That's the only way I ever contact them and they've been prompt in their responses.