What Hosts are saying

HiIve just listed on the site. I have had an enquiry that has made alternative arrangements. How to I log this as I keep getting emails saying to respond. I don't want to decline, because essentially I'm not declining they just changed their mind. Can som... Latest reply by Jane1010
    Hi everyone!I will be out of town at the end of May and I am looking for a co host who can help me out with two bookings while I am gone. The apartment is right in the centre of Vienna, near Mariahilferstraße. Hope to hear from someone!
    I've got a matter about the alteration request to change the guest number recently and my guest can't accept the request. Is there any solution? I'm afraid that reservation will not change anything. Regards,
    Hey Gang - I am a veteran Airbnb Host, that is getting back into the game by managing a rental for my brother, in his house. We have a rental that can sleep 8 but also can be closed off to be 2 / 4 person rentals. I have only ever listed one property at a... Latest reply by Jennifer1448
    I want to be able to use the site on my phone I want to be able to find all emails not just support messages or block dates. Dragging certainly does not work for me I feel totally lost with the site. Many Thanks Latest reply by Lisa1831
    Good afternoon, I tried to modify my stay with my host Brian and he has told me I need to cancel my entire stay. I send the modified dates and he insist I cancel my reservation. Attempting to try to cancel my reservation, I would lose my entire amount in... Latest reply by Lisa1831
    Hi i am listed under - Katoomba Studio 4 - Stunning 2 Storey Apartment. when i try and find the listing i put in Katoomba Studio 4 and it says that did not find listing.how can people find me easier. some return guests have contacted me directly because t... Latest reply by Lawrene0